There are many fascinating reasons to visit Cambodia. Here are the top three according to my 30 years' experience as a travel consultant:
1. Angkor Wat and the Angkor Temples: Located in Siem Reap province, the Angkor Temples are a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the world's most extraordinary archaeological wonders.
2. Beaches and paradise islands: Cambodia is kissed by the sea and offers a number of beautiful beaches and paradise islands.
3. Very rich culture and history: Cambodia boasts a history and culture linked to ancient civilizations, which can be discovered through visits to historical sites, which are also present in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
In addition to these three main reasons, Cambodia also offers delicious local cuisine, lively traditional markets, and natural beauty.
To visit this beautiful country, I HAVE SELECTED A LUXURY TOUR, OF 12 NIGHTS, IN THE BEST 5 STAR RESORTS IN CAMBODIA. This is the travel program:
Rosewood Phnom Penh
3 nights in a luxury Mekong Suite (nights 1, 2 and 12)
Enjoy urban pampering at its best in one of Southeast Asia’s finest city hotels; the perfect way to start and end your luxury adventure across Cambodia.
- Round-trip airport transfers
- Daily breakfast at Brasserie Louis
- Daily free flow of selected wines, beer, and soft drinks from 5:30 to 7 pm at Living Room
- Two pieces of pressing per day
- Four-hour remork (tuk tuk) city tour
- 30-minute foot or shoulder massage at Sense, A Rosewood Spa per stay